abbodi1406

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 7

Hello!

I want to make a fully integrated Win7 X64 system, but i have problem with some tools.

1. I use Windows Update Downloader. I download all of the updates.

2. I integrate them with the WinToolkit.

3. I add this dotNetFx452_x64.Windows7.AddOn.20140507.WA as addon in the WinToolkit.

4. Finally i make an usb disc, and try to install.

At the first start of the windows, it say, that .NET Framework has problem, and stopped.

After a new window comes in: Detecting Drivers, and here the PC freezes.

What can be the problem?

Other problem: If i add some silent install programs they will not installed. I cant find them.

Kind regards,

NewZoo

Other problem: If i add some silent install programs they will not installed. I cant find them.

Hi there,

Please take a look in Options , and check if Delete Silent Installers are Untick !

Hi there,

Please take a look in Options , and check if Delete Silent Installers are Untick !

Hi!

It was untick!: (

NewZoo

The main problem is it:

I want to make a fully integrated Win7 X64 system, but i have problem with some tools.

3. I add this dotNetFx452_x64.Windows7.AddOn.20140507.WA as addon in the WinToolkit.

At the first start of the windows, it say, that .NET Framework has problem, and stopped.

What can be the problem?

Please forgive for asking - is the ms-may updates (that relate to .NET) included in the latest edition?

Thanx in advance.

Edited by sweden8

The main problem is it:

What can be the problem?

BTW, i made same procedure and image installed just fine

all updates are integrated, except "Extra" category

when you say "Windows Update Downloader" you mean the built-in one in Wintoolkit?

Do I need any previous versions of Netframework installed before 4.5.2? I did 3.5>4>4.5 (idk if it autoupdated further, but I used 3 installers from MS)

I'm looking to reformat (this ones fresh but I'm looking to make custom USB for future formats) and I'd like to have net frameworks pre-installed. I Just figured out how to use Alphawaves' downloader in the Wintoolkit after messing around for an hour doing similar tweaks/changes in the All-In-One integrator that i'd do manually afterwards (and take awhile)

I threw in some addons (winrar/waterfox and activex/flash) is there a way I can preset the right click context menu for winrar to only show: [Add to "....rar"] and [Extract to ".... Folder"] in the AIO integrator?

You only need 4.5.2, 3.5.1 already a part of the OS and it contains 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5

installed it on VM, it only installed up to 2-3-3.5 and Windows Update keeps trying to install 4.5.1 and fails.

I simply put it as an addon in AIO. Did I need to do something different? It doesn't show 4.5.2 as installed. Might just use the redist packs I have and do it manually after reformat.  Is there a way to load files onto the .iso or root folders so its available when reformat completes?

Hello i want to integrate to my win7 iso also the oldest frameworks (1-4) is there any aio pack specific for windows 7 or any aio pack will work?

thanks