[Slim] .NET Framework 4 Full x86/x64 (1-10-2016)

ricktendo

Hi ricktendo64, thanks to the update!

About Adf.ly : it's like a scam to me, when you're waiting for the real link to appears, it offers you some "fake" downloads, even mimicking the mediafire download page ! Some users may fall into this and install some crapwares...

Edited by mooms

Really?

I dont see anything, I use AdBlock Plus

To you it might be a scam but to me its a life saver, I dont make much (aprox $5 a month) but I managed to save up to buy a refurbished E2500 router to replace my old WRT54G, now I am trying to save to buy a SSD (dont get much hardware donations so I have to improvise)

At first I could not get your .NET framework 4.x download, but then I figured out I had adf.ly blocked in my (quite extensive) hosts file :) So I allowed adf.ly but kept the other sites in place in the hosts file and it will allow me to download but the other ads won't load. I don't normally use AdBlock or any other extension for ads but the hosts file (I integrate it with Windows 7 images) keeps all at bay. The only thing I get every now and then is pop-ups on aggressive sites, but then the pop-ups themselves can't load :D Thank you for your contributions, Ricktendo.

When 4.5 addon will be out, only xp users will be interested in downloading the .net 4.0 addon. And more than 90% of them will only need Client version. So you'll force 90% of them either to repack this addon, either to use the Extended version, that has the ngen optimization routine implemented via the /ain switch. So please implement another switch that combines only client install with .ngen optimization.

I was just hoping you'll have the time to make it easier to use for XP users, since those are the only ones that are going to download it

Sorry ricktendo for insisting, but I really hope that at some point you'll have time to solve my request. And thank you for the great work. :)

Edited by RicaNeaga

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Rick, don't know if this is something new with adfly, but for the first time I've been unable to download from your adfly links.  The 5 second countdown timer never starts, I just get a message along the lines of "Please enable cookies in your browser".  But they are enabled AFAIK.  SRWare Iron with no changes or updates or changes in settings in many months.  In fact I was able to DL from your .NET 4.5 links a few hours ago with no problem, but can't now.  Any idea what's going on?

Cheers and Regards

I'll eat all the cookies they want, but still cannot download...The same message as reported by bphlpt:

"Please enable Cookies in your browser." 

Earning a couple of bucks is OK, but the service provided simply does not work - and it is not the first time.

Thanks for the update anyway.

Cheers.

I know you guys probably don't want to hear this, but it downloaded OK with Firefox. The cookies thing is strange though, I have had it happen to me in the past more than once. Never said anything because I always thought it was user error.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...