[AIO] Microsoft Visual B/C++/F#/J# Redistributable x86/x64

ricktendo

Hello ricktendo,

Today I tried many times to add your last AIO runtimes pack (Win Toolkit last version), but for a unknow reason, the AIO pack won't appear into the RunOnce list and don't install. Same problem with yours new NET 4.6 pack. Only these two repacks are missing from the RunOnce list, all others Silent Installs items are fine. (older versions of these packs install fine too)

Tried to isolate this problem, only adding these packs to a fresh Win7 DVD, plus no other option modified from Win Toolkit (default options and settings), but I get the same results, they not appear under RunOnce list.

Tested under VBox + Win7 sp1 x64 Enterprise + Win ToolKit v1.5.3.21

Any comment and help are most welcome.

Hi Kelsenellenelvian, thanks for your reply.

Yes, they are unpacked and tested by clicking directly over them. I see they are installed correctly.

Also, Win Toolkit can load both .exe packs without problems (using the /y switch). Later, I see they appear fine inside the DVD compilation, under the WinToolKit App folder.

But, when I test the DVD (ISO) mounting with VBox, these packs are missing when the RunOnce phase are executed.

The host OS is W8.1 x64 and the mounted DVD is W7 SP1 x64 Ent.

Today I will try to do more test, redownload packs, verify checksums, change the DVD guest OS, etc. and see what happens.

Thanks for any comment or help.

Thanks for your comments!

It seems the problem is solved.

Rollback to the previus version of Win Toolkit, from the lastest v1.5.3.21 to v1.5.3.12, and now the Ricktendo's packs appears and install fine at the RunOnce phase.

Thanks again for your feedback!

I've been trying to find a fix for days. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and lost the abilty to play the majority of my games as VC 2012 onwards just wouldnt install. The files would download, I would double click and nothing would ever happen. Battlefield 4 would fail to install the 2012 VC redists aswell.

Thankyou so much for this, Downloaded/installed and EVERYTHING works perfect, just like before.

No idea how much I appreciated this.

• 1 month later...

I have install Visual AIO in Windows 7 x64. When i try to install the MediaPortal 1.12.0 (silent) a error appear ''missing Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package ATL Security Update''.   The Visual AIO not include it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...