What is your Internet Connection Speed.

NIM

TOKYO -- Americans invented the Internet, but the Japanese are running away with it.

That's not right janice.

Most Americans do not see Europe as the world leader in scientific research but they mistaken very big.

The entire world is under the impression the WEB is an U.S. technology....WRONG WRONG WRONG

"

The Internet got invited in the Swiss from a research company called CERN (Conseil European pour la Researche Nucleare)

CERN and Tim Berners got avarded for the invention of the "WORLDWIDE WEB"

The Web began in CERN as a network of in-house computers sites. It enabled scientists from different departments to share daily findings with another one. :thumbsup_anim:

• 5 months later...

Sorry for my absence on the forum lately, some areas of my city (Montreal) had problem with the internet download speed. <_<

It took ages just to perform the speed test (start at 2 kb/s...)

It was a painful experience, now I know what the peoples feel with slow internet connection...

276318911.png

Ahh, slow internet connection sucks, hopefully soon everyone will have the opportunity to use broadband connection.

Just because of slow connection users, I made this light skin of the forum so they can browse wincert as fast as possible.

Glad you're back with us :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

470617989.png

I'm the winner !!! :thumbsup_anim:

BUT .....

I'm driving on the highway, 75 mph in North Nevada (mountains) right and believe me...its nothing around here :) ...closest City is the Salt Lake City in Utah - about 250 miles behind me and one in front of me is Reno, Nevada - 340 miles (I'm heading west), so I'm in the middle of fu***ng nowhere !!! but still getting signal on my wireless broadband card. Once I get close to Reno I'll check my speed and post it again.

No, I wont be gambling today :naughty:

reason for editing - typo (****, I'm driving) :P

oh, and I found this in my bookmarks - cable connection at home (old screen shot but still close to that, maybe even better now)

366169721.png

Edited by dareckibmw

470617989.png

I'm the winner !!! :thumbsup_anim:

BUT .....

I'm driving on the highway, 75 mph in North Nevada (mountains) right and believe me...its nothing around here :) ...closest City is the Salt Lake City in Utah - about 250 miles behind me and one in front of me is Reno, Nevada - 340 miles (I'm heading west), so I'm in the middle of fu***ng nowhere !!! but still getting signal on my wireless broadband card. Once I get close to Reno I'll check my speed and post it again.

No, I wont be gambling today :naughty:

reason for editing - typo (****, I'm driving) :P

oh, and I found this in my bookmarks - cable connection at home (old screen shot but still close to that, maybe even better now)

366169721.png

Have you met any squirrels on the way??

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?sho...amp;hl=squirrel

:)