Windows 7 Toolkit v1.3.0 ALPHA

Legolash2o

Have you changed the method of packaging imagen? Now seems to be really fast! I think that installointikin is now even faster!

Installointi box is now in line with what it should be.

And just works throughout the installation specification.

Testing during the night how the driver manages to connect.

Even when you invented a way how to change the boot screen. I know that it is possible to make your own animation in it.

Ubs! The first log screen. Enter your user name: Normal blue windows background! Bug! :rtfm:

Nor is it automatically started to install Office 2010

Edited by TH-TECH

Have you changed the method of packaging imagen? Now seems to be really fast! I think that installointikin is now even faster!

What do you mean?

Ubs! The first log screen. Enter your user name: Normal blue windows background! Bug! :rtfm:

Assuming you mean the first OOBE screen after install, then that's Logon Background not Setup Background. So working as it should be.

Nor is it automatically started to install Office 2010

what happened, what switch did you use?

What do you mean?

Assuming you mean the first OOBE screen after install, then that's Logon Background not Setup Background. So working as it should be.

- No.... When Windows is installed section where it asks for a user name for the first time. Ie the point where you specify the user name box, change constant.

Not Loginscreen, but before you set the example, the wireless network .... :)

what happened, what switch did you use?

Nothing :(

Screenshot?

It is not, unfortunately. Feeling there is now another way. If that thing is caught on the Finnish version of the edit. Maybe it is English version.

5 hours to sleep before work. It remains to be tested in the afternoon.

Edited by TH-TECH

In the AIO-section it does not save the configurations. If you change to another window like from "tweaks" to "updates" all the settings are lost! It is very frustrating for me. Even the SFX-settings are lost and it takes a lot of time to put every single in the window. It is not possible to put the hole folder at once in it. It woult be very good if one has the possibility to change the order for the installation that means not in the abc .. order. You know what I mean ?

Edited by pedilover

In the AIO-section it does not save the configurations. If you change to another window like from "tweaks" to "updates" all the settings are lost! It is very frustrating for me. Even the SFX-settings are lost and it takes a lot of time to put every single in the window.

Strange issue, working fine for me, i can only imagine this issue happening when you use the Save/Load menu.

It is not possible to put the hole folder at once in it. It woult be very good if one has the possibility to change the order for the installation that means not in the abc .. order. You know what I mean ?

With the new v11, you should of been able to multiselect files when you press the browse button :)

Edited by Legolash2o

o.k. the browse button I hadn't seen yet.

But I mean the sequence of installstion with the SFX-Addons-Installation I want to preset and not like now in the abc-sequence.

Here in the german forum we have a tool named "Addonkopierer" which allows us to integrate the SFX-

Addons in a defined sequence, that during the installation of the SFX-Addons there will be no crashes.

This tool puts the addons in one separate folder : "Addons". If there comes a new version of one addon, I change only this addon and I must not do the whole procedure for a second time. It make a script-file in the "source, $OEM§, $$, Setup, Scripts"-File, whick I can modifie iwth "Notepad++".

The file of "Addonkopierer" is too big, so I can't send it here to you, but you can download it in the german forum:"http://www.win-lite.de/wbb/board195-windows-7/board196-win7-tools-zur-image-bearbeitung/3585-addonkopierer-v0-4-0-0-0-4-0-7-beta/"

I've moved this to the request forum, as it's a request :P

Some news, v12 will have a redesigned ISO maker and will include x64 version of imagex so hopefully you 64bit users will see a performance increase.

I'm confused, in order for the OOBE background screen to change (where you first enter your name, username, password, etc...) you need to use the 'Change Logon Background' tweak.

I have the same picture setup menu, the log on screen and the desktop in the backround.

*AIO

#Tweaks

500ms Delay Aero Peek

Add "Admin Tools" to Desktop context-menu

Add "All Tasks" to Desktop context-menu

Add "Defrag" to Desktop context-menu

Add "Manage" to Desktop context-menu

Add "Open CMD here" to Folder Context-menu

Add "Open Elevated CMD here" to Folder context-menu

Add "Services" to Desktop context-menu

Add Copy To Folder to context-menu

Add 'God Mode' to Computer context-menu

Add Move To Folder to context-menu

Add Take Ownership to context-menu (files)

Add Take Ownership to context-menu (folders)

Add 'Unpack' to *.msi context menu

Allow 3rd Party Themes

Always Unload DLL

Block Negative DNS Entries

Change Default Background::C:\Users\THE BOSS-x\Pictures\FIRMAN LOGO.jpg

Change Logon Background::C:\Users\THE BOSS-x\Pictures\FIRMAN LOGO.jpg

Change Setup Background::C:\Users\THE BOSS-x\Pictures\FIRMAN LOGO.bmp

Control Panel View::Small Icons

Detailed Shutdown/Logon

Disable highlighting of new programs

Disable Low Disk Space Notification

Enable DVD in Media Player

Enable Gadgets with UAC Off

Enabled Avalon Effects

Faster Browsing in IE

Force Aero

IE Homepage::http://www.google.fi

Increase RPC Packet Size

Keep Positive DNS Entries

Kill Services Quicker on Shutdown

Launch Folder Windows in a Separate Process

Open NFO files with notepad

Remove Shortcut Arrow

Remove Shortcut Suffix

Remove Windows Mail Splash

Restore Previous Folder at Logon

Show 'Computer' on Desktop

Show 'Control Panel' on Desktop

Show 'Downloads' on Start Menu

Show 'Favourites' on Start Menu

Show 'HomeGroup' on Start menu

Show 'Network' on Desktop

Show 'Network' on Start Menu

Show 'Recent Docs' on Start Menu

Show 'Run' on Start Menu

Show User Folder on Desktop

Speed Up Desktop

Speed-up Access to AVI Media Files

White CMD Text

Word Warp in Notepad

#Options

Enable CMD

Force Unsigned

Prepare Drivers

Prompt Addons

Prompt Drivers

Prompt Gadgets

Prompt Silent

Prompt Themes

Prompt Updates

Prompt Wallpapers

Rebuild Image

Skip Driver Checks

:albert:

Edited by TH-TECH

I am still experiencing issues with Component Removal v2 on v11. I just tried it and "Turn Windows features on or off" is blank right after installation.

Experiencing that, I tried to build windows again, using Component Removal v1 this time. The 'features' menu is not blank, yet after trying to remove or add anything it permanently goes black as well. This is the very same problem I experienced on 1.2.0.

Edited by coke

I am still experiencing issues with Component Removal v2 on v11. I just tried it and "Turn Windows features on or off" is blank right after installation.

Experiencing that, I tried to build windows again, using Component Removal v1 this time. The 'features' menu is not blank, yet after trying to remove or add anything it permanently goes black as well. This is the very same problem I experienced on 1.2.0.

Yeah i changed it back to the old method because the new method was slower, i will fix it :D

Fixed, when install_wim_tweak runs.... the Visiblility string get's saved as DefaultVis so when i run /h command it will reset them all to their default visibility, should work fine in the next version :)

I'm assuming using the SHIFT or CTRL keys?

Thanks for using the x64 imagex DVD burner, & all your hard work!

You should be able to use your mouse as well if you hold your mouse button and then move your mouse, it will make a square where you can select more than one item :)

Edited by Legolash2o