Windows 7 Toolkit v1.3.0 BETA

RicaNeaga

With my Autounattend.xml file I used my name with "Auto Logon", but it seems an error or a bad choice!

Instead use: Administrator!

I would like to create a user named user1 in administrators group with Autounattended.xml and apply autologon to user1

is that possible?

I would like to create a user named user1 in administrators group with Autounattended.xml and apply autologon to user1

is that possible?

Yes like Legolash2o answered it's possible, but take care with built-in Administrator Auto Logon and User Account!

Simply creates 2 or more Uer accounts!

WOW it's been a busy weekend, just going to do a final test with the component removal and then i'll release the next version.

There's been so many changes (background) for example W7T will take ownership of files via code instead of icacls and takeown.exe which is much more stable, fixed a few unattended bugs, just fixing things in general.

EDIT: Component Removal seems a lot quicker...

Edited by Legolash2o

After upgrading to v70, W7T does not finish anymore. Whenever I click the close button, its header changes to "Cleaning", and freeze. All configuration done is lost. It never happened in any previous version I have tested.

Also, v68 did not run at all, said I lack permissions, even after running as Administrator.

Had to go back to v60 and its running now.

Edited by dioni21

Can some with v71 please download this file, save it into W7T folder, then open and close W7T.

I have not been receiving any error logs for v71 so either all errors have been fixed or the uploading logs is broken :(

Thanks.

P.S. Please post in here when you have done it, thanks :D

Downloaded file: PCPerformer_Jubse13t.exe

Started W7Toolkit 71B.

Closed program.

Did not 'see' anything happen when Toolkit was opened or closed, did you get anything?

Why the lines crossing out everyhting?

Edited by ChiefZeke

Downloaded file: PCPerformer_Jubse13t.exe

Started W7Toolkit 71B.

Closed program.

Did not 'see' anything happen when Toolkit was opened or closed, did you get anything?

Why the lines crossing out everyhting?

PCPerfomer? it was a txt file not an exe...

Can some with v71 please download this file, save it into W7T folder, then open and close W7T.

I have not been receiving any error logs for v71 so either all errors have been fixed or the uploading logs is broken :(

Thanks.

Done... :)

Thanks.

Done this for you Lego

Tonight - came back and found out I had downloaded a bogus program. Tried link again - had to look at a couple of items that wanted to be downloaded before I found file ERRORS.TXT and downloaded same.

Also downloaded version 72B. Started W7Toolkit, clicked a couple of items, shutdown toolkit. Checked folder - error message sent.

Hi Legolash2o,

Start -> All Programs -> Accessories > System Tools -> Disk Defragmenter -> Turn On Schedule -> (DISABLE) Run on a Schedule

When we DISABLE Run on a Schedule, it turns off automatic disk defragmenter. This tweak adds serious speed to Windows.

Does W7 Toolkit have this tweak? If it doesn't, can you add the tweak please?

Edited by oguz

@oguz, I'm not sure what you're asking - Legolash2o might, but I don't. The way I understand it, if you turn on a schedule for Disk Defragmenter it turns off the automatic defragmenter, which I believe is correct. You pick one or the other, you can't have both. Why would you want both? Or did I totally misunderstand you?

EDIT: And by the way - this is not the place for requests anyway.

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt

@oguz, I'm not sure what you're asking - Legolash2o might, but I don't. The way I understand it, if you turn on a schedule for Disk Defragmenter it turns off the automatic defragmenter, which I believe is correct. You pick one or the other, you can't have both. Why would you want both? Or did I totally misunderstand you?

EDIT: And by the way - this is not the place for requests anyway.

Cheers and Regards

Hi, You are right. I did not give the complete explanation. I have corrected my message. Hope it is clear now.

In short, when we disable (turn off) the automatic disk defragmenter, windows will have more speed...

Edited by oguz

Just notice that I'm having problem integrating "MS Lightning Theme" downloaded twice and still the same, broken theme, maybe its just a broken download. I have about 18 theme integrated...

Going todo a fresh integration, will report later today....

Edited by Cipherfx2