[Rebuilt] .NET Framework 4.5.2 Full x86/x64 (9-19-2014)

ricktendo

hi guys 

This is Mithun

i wanted to create MS Office 2013 integrated to Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 and some more applications i'm not able able to integrate apps with windows

so, can you please help me to create how and give me instruction step by step so i will do it,

and one more i want to know how to create Windows Addon(WA), i'm struggling installing 3rd party application,

winamp

VLC player

JAVA and many more apps so, i want to make it in single windows image, 

my email: mithunbabz@gmail.com

i'm waiting for your reply..

thanks

Mithun

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Rick.

By the way, I am also starting to get the same download problems that others have been getting.  It is NOT an adfly issue.  The download begins, but after a variable amount of time the download just stops.  It took me three tries to get the ENU version and I have yet to get the INTL version after over a dozen attempts.  The various tries have gotten anywhere from 49MB to 200MB but so far I have been unable to get it all.  There seems to be something wrong on the ftp end and this has only started happening sometime during the last month or two from the other complaints and my own experience.  I don't know if there is anything you can check on your end, but something is screwy.

Cheers and Regards

Thanks Rick.

By the way, I am also starting to get the same download problems that others have been getting.  It is NOT an adfly issue.  The download begins, but after a variable amount of time the download just stops.  It took me three tries to get the ENU version and I have yet to get the INTL version after over a dozen attempts.  The various tries have gotten anywhere from 49MB to 200MB but so far I have been unable to get it all.  There seems to be something wrong on the ftp end and this has only started happening sometime during the last month or two from the other complaints and my own experience.  I don't know if there is anything you can check on your end, but something is screwy.

Cheers and Regards

I had the same problem, using free download manager, I could download.

Thanks Rick.

By the way, I am also starting to get the same download problems that others have been getting. 

The workaround is to use a download manager that supports resume. One positive note is that particular ftp server allows resume.

Edited by click-click

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hashes posted do not match most current EXE, can author update so we can ensure its valid EXE over on download site.

Thanks for all your releases!

Since a couple of month there are some download-problems (wrong hash, interrupted DL and so on)!

Try to download with a download-manager.

Regards, Thiersee